SDS can be found below or you can Click Here.
Directions: Apply one drop at a time to the problem area and work in. re-apply as needed.
Warnings: Avoid contact with mouth, eyes, skin, and clothes. Keep away from temperatures exceeding 350 degrees fahrenheit.
Directions: Apply 10-20 drops at a time to the problem area, work in. Leave alone for 4-5 minutes, then remove completely. Follow up with ND999.
Warnings: Avoid contact with mouth, eyes, skin, and clothes. Keep away from temperatures exceeding 125 degrees fahrenheit and open flame. FLAMMABLE!
NDBLACK may damage some plastics such as ABS, PLA and PS. Harder plastics like PC, Nylon and PE should be fine, test with a small section and wait 4-5 minutse to be sure before fully applying.
SDS not yet released
- Put on rubber/latex gloves or some kind of hand covering as contact with skin can be harmful.
- Remove glass bottle form tin.
- Place parts to clean into the provided tin (DO NOT USE ANYTHING BUT THE PROVIDED TIN)
- In a well ventilated area pour ND-WASP over parts to desired level. If part is not completly submuged you may have to repeat the process after flipping part over.
- Cover and leave in well ventilated area for 20-30 minutes.
- Pull parts out of tin with tongs or pour contents through colander and catch liquid in glass bottle.
- Screw cap on glass bottle after returning liquid.
- DRY COMPLETELY before handeling. (Letting sit in the air for 10 minutes should dry parts.)
Warnings: Avoid contact with mouth, eyes, skin, and clothes. Keep ND-WASP away from people who are pregnant or may be pregnant. ONLY USE IN WELL VENTILATED AREA! Keep away from temperatures exceeding 125 degrees fahrenheit and open flame. VERY FLAMMABLE! If skin contact occurs wash area with soap and water. If Eye contact occurs flush with water for several minutes. If accedentally consumed contact poison control and follow instructions for "Harsh Solvants". (DO NOT INDUCE VOMITING)